This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you choosing your Gen 6 starter based off preferred Gen 1 starter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you choosing your Gen 6 starter based off preferred Gen 1 starter?

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#11
No.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: xthunder7283

xthunder7283
4 years ago#12
JustinTheJagged posted...
It actually just worked out that way for me, as I decided on Chespin before knowing we'd get a gen 1 starter and Squirtle is my favorite and good coverage so it just happened to work out that way.
PSN: RussRock7283

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
4 years ago#13
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
No, I'm not planning on using my Gen 1 starter during my first playthrough. I'd rather use new ones.
Capcom All Star dream team - Dr. Wily/Devilot/Donovan or Rouge/Talbain/Megaman(any)

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#14
I don't plan to use any older gen Pokemon when I play, so not really.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: feared4power

feared4power
4 years ago#15
Since i can get my sexy ass bulbasaur i will choose either fennekin or the froakie.

User Info: Shariadarow

Shariadarow
4 years ago#16
No, for one I probably won't use my gen 1 starter anyway, and second Fennekin and Charmander are the same type but I don't care.

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
4 years ago#17
Nah, I was already going to pick Chespin before I knew Charmander would be available.

User Info: Jettskie

Jettskie
4 years ago#18
Nomorice4U posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
No, I'm not planning on using my Gen 1 starter during my first playthrough. I'd rather use new ones.

User Info: Zabie_W

Zabie_W
4 years ago#19
I was having a though time deciding between Chespin and Froakie until the Kanto starters got confirmed.

After that, I knew that I wanted Squirtle, so that made Froakie a no-no. And I don't like Fennekin line so far, plus, for a Psychic type I'm going with Malimar and for Fairy, Swirlix, whatever Fennekin ends up having as a second type, I will already have it on my team.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#20
It's the opposite. I switched from Bulbasaur to Charmander so I could keep Chespin.
Blah.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are you choosing your Gen 6 starter based off preferred Gen 1 starter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived