This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you accepted Arceus as your Lord and Savior?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you accepted Arceus as your Lord and Savior?

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
3 years ago#31
SMASHKING84 posted...
Probit_Return posted...
Well, I believe that one or more pokegods exist, but I do not worship Arceus. He seems like a big ole pretender to me. So what if he managed to create one of three legendaries on screen. That doesn't prove anything. Manaphy can breed to create a completely different pokemon too. I don't see anyone calling Manaphy a pokegod.

on screen?

The Sinjoh Ruins scene when you take an event Arceus (I've heard the Spear Pillar one works too) to the... Ruins of Alph, I believe? Anyways, after watching a scene, he creates your choice of Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia at level 1.
Hinako danced crazy

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#32
Probit_Return posted...
Well, I believe that one or more pokegods exist, but I do not worship Arceus. He seems like a big ole pretender to me. So what if he managed to create one of three legendaries on screen. That doesn't prove anything. Manaphy can breed to create a completely different pokemon too. I don't see anyone calling Manaphy a pokegod.

Phione's Legendary status is disputed. And you don't see any evil team leaders capturing a trio of Legendaries and then letting them go just to get ahold of a Phione.
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.

User Info: All-ice

All-ice
3 years ago#33
I had a good laugh reading this topic's title :)
Brea Bennett, the only female I'd go lesbian for :)
http://allice.imgur.com *Last updated on 08/25/13*

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#34
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Probit_Return posted...

Phione's Legendary status is disputed. And you don't see any evil team leaders capturing a trio of Legendaries and then letting them go just to get ahold of a Phione.

probally because phione is a terrible pokemon stats and move pool wise.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
3 years ago#35
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Probit_Return posted...

Well I was referring to Manaphy, but yes, you do make a point. Phione is terrible. Manaphy doesn't hold much of a candle to Giratina, Palkia, or Dialga either. Point is, Manaphy can create unrelated pokemon too. Edit: Plus, it was supposed to be a joke... Ugh, I fail at humor.
Hinako danced crazy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you accepted Arceus as your Lord and Savior?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived