This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create an ability

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Create an ability

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 years ago#11
My Doll
When sent out, the user will instantly make a substitute, damaging themselves as always.

Toxin Cloud
When attacked, the Pokemon has a 40% chance to deflate, releasing a gas which will poison every non-Poison and non-Steel type on the field.

Melt
When hit by a Fire type move, the Pokemon's Ice Type and all it's Ice Type moves will become Water Type.
(message deleted)

User Info: Bobertbob

Bobertbob
4 years ago#13
Bobert

Pure Power for all stats and hyper beam esque moves don't need to recharge. Critical rate rises to 33%.
"Why don't you love me?"- Mistress_Zelda
(message deleted)

User Info: FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus
4 years ago#15
FatReuniclus posted...
FatReuniclus posted...
FatReuniclus posted...
Power Flyer:
Your pokemon gets a 75% chance of ignoring Smackdown's secondary effect and Gravity
(take note that it has 75% chance each turn of ignoring it until Gravity wears off.)

Exaggerate:
Resistance or Weakness to a Not-very or Super-Effective move respectively, will be doubled. (2x=4x)

Ice Armor:
When frozen the user maximizes defense and minimizes speed. The user can move while frozen.

Dark Presence:
All pokemon will have slightly lowered accuracy until the user faints or is switched.

Desperation:
When going against an enemy that is Super-Effective to the user, they power up STAB moves.
(note:If the opponent is double-Super-Effective(4x), STAB moves will power up even more.)

Steel Foot:
Powers up "Kicking" moves, much like Iron Fist. (replaces Reckless for Hitmonlee)
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...

User Info: FatReuniclus

FatReuniclus
4 years ago#16
I wish I could edit my messages instead of quoting all the time... *sigh* oh! I'll remove the older versions of each post!
Edit: I just disocovered I can edit... oops..
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...

User Info: PoKeMoNsTrOsiTY

PoKeMoNsTrOsiTY
4 years ago#17
Critical Return

When damaged by a critical hit, your next attack will be a guaranteed critical hit as well should it land.

User Info: Nanabobo

Nanabobo
4 years ago#18
Mind Meld
Restores HP if hit by a Psychic-type move.

Ghost Pull
Prevents all Pokemon from fleeing, even Ghost-types, but also attracts all Ghost-type moves.

Succubus
Restores HP for each Pokemon in-play who is Infatuated.

Infection
Contact with the Pokémon may cause Bad Poison, but Pokemon is also weak to Bug-type moves.
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
4 years ago#19
Tigo73 posted...
Pierce

Physical Stabs ignore resistances or immunities.

I'd rather make it ignore resistances only. Too OP.

Penetrate - Special STABs ignore resistances.
Neutralize - When the Pokemon enters the battle, remove every stat boosts. Can only be activated once per battle.
Scapegoat - When the Pokemon is in battle, enemies will always attack this Pokemon.

Also I have an ability which makes sound-based attacks used has 50% chance to confuse opponents, but I can't seem to think a good name for it.
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight

User Info: Dictator_Rich

Dictator_Rich
4 years ago#20
Trap Cleaner
All in battle traps (Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc) are removed upon this Pokemon being sent out.

Type Transformation
The opponent's type is randomly changed for 5 turns. If it's a duel type, both types are changed.
(Give this one to Mega Porygon Z if he exists)
This user is awesome: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=16426426
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Create an ability

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived