This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction, your starter reaches level 18.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction, your starter reaches level 18.....

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#11
I'd be perfectly fine, since I like it when the evolutions are spaced out like that.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: EJW

EJW
4 years ago#12
No problem.

I barley get time to spend enough time with the first form anyway.
Don't waste my time with your crappy facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or stupid looks like >_<, >_>, or -_-. They're annoying as hell

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#13
EJW posted...
No problem.

I barley get time to spend enough time with the first form anyway.

kinda exactly why i wish they would space them out. i feel most of the time my starter has evolved by the time i get to the 2nd gym, if not at the first. so if they first evo happened at 20 or heck even at 22, and then the final form was gained late 30's or early 40's i feel like that be great. and honestly more ideal.

ironic how quick it seems your starter evolves, and in the anime how long it takes for them to evolve if they even do at all.
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: Star_Mario

Star_Mario
4 years ago#14
I'd like to spend more time with the first form, so I'd be ok with it.
PSN: BonesMV3
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1098590/cuban_medium.gif

User Info: RPGgamer777

RPGgamer777
4 years ago#15
Insta-return
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." - Act I Scene IV

User Info: RoleOfGSHC

RoleOfGSHC
4 years ago#16
NintendoFan2000 posted...
If there's a proportional amount of Audinos/other EXP then I don't really care.

This. Audinos made XP grinding a non-issue.
There is more than just Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Black and White. There's a myriad of colors that you won't see if you look at the world in two extremes.

User Info: LibranFire

LibranFire
4 years ago#17
Unless the midevos evolve at 40, I wouldn't mind. It's cool to have the basic stages last that long, because then I could keep it until maybe the third gym leader before it evolves (depends on the game). It's quite bittersweet, because I don't want to have the basic for so long, but I want to have it for at least past the first gym. I always evolved chimchar in the tunnel before the Oreburgh gym, and that made everything way too easy.

tl;dr If the basics evolve late, though, then there isn't enough of the midevo... So that's why I would like to raise the second evolution to 40

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#18
LibranFire posted...
Unless the midevos evolve at 40, I wouldn't mind. It's cool to have the basic stages last that long, because then I could keep it until maybe the third gym leader before it evolves (depends on the game). It's quite bittersweet, because I don't want to have the basic for so long, but I want to have it for at least past the first gym. I always evolved chimchar in the tunnel before the Oreburgh gym, and that made everything way too easy.

tl;dr If the basics evolve late, though, then there isn't enough of the midevo... So that's why I would like to raise the second evolution to 40

Exactly. I think your starter evolving around lvl 20, and then again around lvl 40 would be ideal.
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: HylianPaladin

HylianPaladin
4 years ago#19
I wouldn't care.
In B2, I dumped Snivy in the box permanently (except for breeding) in favor of a nice female Maractus. They are much cuter and mine is really good in the attack/special attack department. Can't take some hits too well..... damn Articunos!
3DS FC: Jen 2380-2574-5132

User Info: LibranFire

LibranFire
4 years ago#20
HylianPaladin posted...
I wouldn't care.
In B2, I dumped Snivy in the box permanently (except for breeding) in favor of a nice female Maractus. They are much cuter and mine is really good in the attack/special attack department. Can't take some hits too well..... damn Articunos!

I wish I had done that... But poor Snivy!!! ;_; Truth is that it is a terrible pokemon, competitive and in game. Not much different from the other Unovan starters.

P.S. I usually have an in game ritual to use the starter, the whole game, so... yeah...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction, your starter reaches level 18.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived