This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I Include Sylveon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I Include Sylveon?

User Info: SgtCashmere

SgtCashmere
3 years ago#1
I'm terrible at making decisions. I usually use the following Eeveelution team: Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Espeon. I can't decide whether or not to add Sylveon to the roster. Here are the pros and cons, as I see them:

+ Sylveon gets a STAB against Dragon- and Dark-types, which none of my other team members get
- Sylveon gets a STAB against Fighting-types, which I worry might undermine Espeon's usefulness
- If I get used to having Sylveon on my team, it might make building Eeveelution teams in Gens II-V less satisfying
- Having five Pokemon instead of six results in higher levels in less time

I know this is a ridiculous thing to worry about, but should I include Sylveon on my team roster? What would you do, Gamefaqs peepz?

User Info: Doctor_Spanky

Doctor_Spanky
3 years ago#2
You should add it. How will you know if it's viable for future Eeveelution teams unless you test it out?

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#3
Yes. Novelty of using a new type, which I'm actually looking forward to, as well as that bulk we know Sylveon has.

alsoit'scute
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
3 years ago#4
A little variety never hurts, and if you end up not liking it, you can always drop it at any time.
http://i.imgur.com/ua00T9H.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 75

User Info: SgtCashmere

SgtCashmere
3 years ago#5
All right. Thanks for the input everyone. :) Much appreciated!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I Include Sylveon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived