This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question regarding the Kanto starters...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question regarding the Kanto starters...

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
3 years ago#1
Has it been confirmed if the one you choose affects wether or not you can get Mega stones for the other 2?

I want to use Squirtle for my in-game team along with Fennekin (and boxing Torchic b/c I already have a good Blaziken in White) I really want to make sure I can get Mega Charizard though since I got a good Solar Power Charizard waiting in White along with the rest of a Sun Team.

If the choice affects the Mega stone I'll feel forced to go Charmander. If not then I could go with Squirtle freely.

And no I wont switch out Fennekin, choosing the Fire type on my first playthrough has been a tradition in all my games.

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
3 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
3 years ago#3
We don't know yet. But I'd say there's a good chance the Kanto starter you get will be holding Venusaurite/Charizardite/Blastoisite and that'll be how you get it. Or maybe not and they will have a way to let you get all three.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: LDSKnight

LDSKnight
3 years ago#4
My best guess is that whichever Kanto starter you choose will be holding its Mega Stone. There might be a chance that they all share a Mega Stone- maybe Kantonite?- in which you'd be fine.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question regarding the Kanto starters...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived