This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, not all starters get Megalutions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, not all starters get Megalutions.

User Info: biohazard151

biohazard151
4 years ago#11
ThePokeMan98 posted...
I thought it was already pretty much confirmed?

I recall seeing a link to leaked CoroCoro images, one of which containing pictures and a list of pokemon that are going to have mega evolutions. While I'm not 100% sure that that's what it was, there is some evidence leaning toward the possibility that it was. There were a handful of pokemon from each gen (excluding 6, of course). Every gen had the starters. And on top of that, there were other pokemon that we already know for a fact are getting megas.

Off the top of my head I remember seeing Cofagrigus, Scizor, and Druddigon on that list somewhere. I don't have the link anymore, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can confirm or deny how accurate I am, feel free to.

was fake, proven fake.
Scizor is the only one confirmed by Hiro, nothing else is confirmed.
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"

User Info: jakovu

jakovu
4 years ago#12
Bulbasaur is the only starter that's a dual-type at the basic stage. The starters have never been "equal".

User Info: Nightinangle

Nightinangle
4 years ago#13
jakovu posted...
Bulbasaur is the only starter that's a dual-type at the basic stage. The starters have never been "equal".

They always are primarily
Grass/fire/water and evolve twice at similar levels

Now if nothing is added or changed kanto and blaziken are better than everyone else, and my favorite/starting gen 4 is worse, and I was wrong for picking treeko over torchic.
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.

User Info: SuperMario91

SuperMario91
4 years ago#14
Nightinangle posted...
jakovu posted...

They always are primarily
Grass/fire/water and evolve twice at similar levels

Now if nothing is added or changed kanto and blaziken are better than everyone else, and my favorite/starting gen 4 is worse, and I was wrong for picking treeko over torchic.

I'm sure they'll add some stuff, at least I hope. I love treecko.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, not all starters get Megalutions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived