This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those that have or haven't heard about Kalos Pokemon getting M.Evos.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. To those that have or haven't heard about Kalos Pokemon getting M.Evos.

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#1
I'm still not sold they won't. The quote says that, " no Kalos Pokémon will have a Mega Evolution within Pokémon X & Y." Key word within. How many times in the past have the revealed an event legendary as a brand new pokemon, but it was in the coding. It's either gonna be like with Torchic and you need a special event 'ite' to get them, or they will all be made available in Pokemon Z or remakes.
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: mustardpi314

mustardpi314
3 years ago#2
i think it means they'll wait to megaevolve Kalos pokes until hypothetical Pokemon Z or X2/Y2. if at all this generation.
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
Now playing SSB games, SSF4AE, and other random stuff.

paipr
3 years ago#3
mustardpi314 posted...
i think it means they'll wait to megaevolve Kalos pokes until hypothetical Pokemon Z or X2/Y2. if at all this generation.

kinda what I was saying.
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living

User Info: scuura

scuura
3 years ago#4
Maybe they're waiting for the audience's reaction towards Kalos Pokemon to decide which of them will get a Mega-Evolution.
A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

paipr
3 years ago#5
I don't know. Honestly I think they are just delaying them so they can show off the 'new' stuff in more gen 6 games.

User Info: Lucis_Ferre

Lucis_Ferre
3 years ago#6
Maybe they're waiting for the audience's reaction towards Kalos Pokemon to decide which of them will get a Mega-Evolution.

This is a good theory, a lot of Mega-Evos so far are fan-favorites, or had a lot of fan attention.

They could be planning to wait and see for now rather than try and guess popularities.
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'

User Info: D_Bart

D_Bart
3 years ago#7
scuura posted...

True. Then again, since it seems probable that every other starter Pokemon is getting a Mega, it feels odd that the Kalos starters won't (at least initially).
Splash

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
3 years ago#8
I thought that it was pretty obvious that Kalos Pokemon will get Megas at some point, just not in this current gen or game.
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. To those that have or haven't heard about Kalos Pokemon getting M.Evos.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived