This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amaura and Aurorus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Amaura and Aurorus

User Info: EdwardoMario16

EdwardoMario16
4 years ago#1
They hit the Whammy space in terms of types. Rock/Ice. The worst possible type you could possibly be.

4x weak to Fighting and Steel

2x weak to Rock, Ground, Water, Grass

It's too bad because I kind of like them. For their sake I hope they're not built to be defensive or Glaciers.
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765

User Info: Slayerblade11

Slayerblade11
4 years ago#2
Unfortunately it will probably be defensive since Tyrantrum will be offensive for sure. At least it's cute.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#3
I can't see the T-Rex being anything but physically offensive, so unless Amaura is designed to be specially offensive, it's probably going to suck.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
4 years ago#4
Watch Tyrantrum be a slow, weak, special tank.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
4 years ago#5
Amaura gets Freeze Dry though, seems like a nice "lololol umad Politoed?" card, what with it being SE on waters.

May use one , at least in-game.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
4 years ago#6
Amaura gets Freeze Dry though, seems like a nice "lololol umad Politoed?" card, what with it being SE on waters.

Aurorus is still weak to Water.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: EdwardoMario16

EdwardoMario16
4 years ago#7
Freeze Dry looks like a decent consolation for the two though. They're also immune to Hail and Sandstorm.

Their typing is absolutely terrible, but they have a move that auto-freezes and deals SE damage on Water Pokemon that would otherwise wall them.
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#8
EdwardoMario16 posted...
They hit the Whammy space in terms of types. Rock/Ice. The worst possible type you could possibly be.

No, pure-Normal is the worst type a Pokemon could possibly be. Rock/Ice may have weaknesses, but at least it also has redeeming qualities.

User Info: Slayerblade11

Slayerblade11
4 years ago#9
Twilight_Sonata posted...
EdwardoMario16 posted...

No, pure-Normal is the worst type a Pokemon could possibly be. Rock/Ice may have weaknesses, but at least it also has redeeming qualities.

Eh i'd say Bug/flying is the worst type possible.

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#10
Slayerblade11 posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
EdwardoMario16 posted...

Eh i'd say Bug/flying is the worst type possible.

Bug/Flying also has redeeming qualities.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Amaura and Aurorus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived