This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been sequestering myself from all news- I need to know something though.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've been sequestering myself from all news- I need to know something though.

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
3 years ago#11
FuneralCake posted...
Pokemon Bank is basically a cloud storage system. We pay $5 a year (presumably; it hasn't been confirmed outside of Japan yet) to use it, and it is necessary to transfer Pokemon from gen 5 to gen 6.

Is it the only way? I was hoping to be able to use my old DS with Black/White to trade my old Pokemon to my 3DS with X/Y...
Or wait... can we not trade Pokemon that we have received through a trade? I kind of traded some really important Pokemon to myself between Black and White already...
Well, if I can't trade those, then I guess $5 a year is a good price, assuming there's no long-term commitment and you can get all your Pokemon out of there before the next year.
ACNL QR Codes: http://pikangie.tumblr.com/
3DS Friendcode: 4597-0805-4383
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I've been sequestering myself from all news- I need to know something though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived