This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how bad do you think the IGN review will be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So how bad do you think the IGN review will be?

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#1
IGN's notorious for giving bad reviews to Pokemon games. Think we'll see another 7.5?
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#2
7.5 is bad, how?

If I were in charge of a Game and it would get scored like that or similarly, I'd be happy.
Official Giratina

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
3 years ago#3
Really? IIRC the range of scores they give Pokemon games are 8-9s. I believe they only give spin-offs mediocre scores/reviews.
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.

User Info: kingtrace

kingtrace
3 years ago#4
I don't think any pokemon mian game has ever scored that low on IGN.
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.

User Info: legendxofxsky

legendxofxsky
3 years ago#5
I'm guessing it'll probably get like a 5.0-6.0, simply because I think the'll hold the developers choice of not making it "3D everywhere" against them, thus "cutting out of a great feature", or some bulls*** along those lines...
Official Dragon Band-Wagon Leader of the Pokemon Boards! Fear ALL of us!
Put "#Dragons" in your sig if you join the Dragon Nation!

User Info: Tygore001

Tygore001
3 years ago#6
Nightstar1994 posted...
7.5 is bad, how?

If I were in charge of a Game and it would get scored like that or similarly, I'd be happy.

Realistic version: if I was in charge of a multimillion dollar franchise guaranteed to sell regardless of whatever arbitrary number IGN attached to it, I'd be happy.

Despite 7.5 being "good" on the scale, a lot of gamers have this "nothing but the best" ideal where they won't even consider anything less than a 9. 7.5 isn't bad as a review, but it's going to hurt sales.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3010 5906 4214
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
3 years ago#7
If Audrey then a 9
If Greg then a 7.5-8

User Info: scitch1

scitch1
3 years ago#8
there is that girl at IGN who loves pokemon she always gives them good scores , she could not of praised black and white 2 enough lol
Signature

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
3 years ago#9
scitch1 posted...
there is that girl at IGN who loves pokemon she always gives them good scores , she could not of praised black and white 2 enough lol

Audrey, the other guy is an idiot who gave the masterpiece of Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky a 4/10.
ATTN: This user is forbidden to post forever, its account will be Banned in 3 days.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548

User Info: NewAgeDoom

NewAgeDoom
3 years ago#10
I could care less about IGN's opinion. I stopped taking them seriously after they rated Modern Warfare 2 a 9.5. They gave what was essentially an expansion pack higher than most actual games.

to hell with IGN
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So how bad do you think the IGN review will be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived