This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait... about the starter evolutions... Which one will end up as the rogue Poke?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wait... about the starter evolutions... Which one will end up as the rogue Poke?

User Info: LibranFire

LibranFire
3 years ago#1
80/80

I am just wondering whether it is Froakie or Chespin that everyone thinks will end up as the rogue. It seems that Chespin had that hood thing, and the leak said Grass/Dark. But Frogadier is supposed to be good at sneaking around, right? So, which one is the rogue?

User Info: MidnightCrew

MidnightCrew
3 years ago#2
Froakie.
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
3 years ago#3
Probably Froakie
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
3 years ago#4
LibranFire posted...
80/80

I am just wondering whether it is Froakie or Chespin that everyone thinks will end up as the rogue. It seems that Chespin had that hood thing, and the leak said Grass/Dark. But Frogadier is supposed to be good at sneaking around, right? So, which one is the rogue?

Frogadier. His japanese name is a combination of the sound a frog makes and the term for a yakuza initiate, so...
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
3 years ago#5
The one that's not Fennekin or Chespin
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
3 years ago#6
Ever here of the Dark Night?

Also, I expect either Steel, Ground or Fighting for Chespin.
"Do people go to Smogon's forums and complain about GameFaqs?" - Duskull24
"...you are a god among men" - The Red Man

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
3 years ago#7
Pinxed posted...
Ever here of the Dark Night?

Also, I expect either Steel, Ground or Fighting for Chespin.

Based on the leak, I'm led to believe it will be fighting. Though an earlier thread sold me on a grass/steel typing
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wait... about the starter evolutions... Which one will end up as the rogue Poke?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived