This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something I really want in this game:

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something I really want in this game:

User Info: Snubbybill

4 years ago#1
Is a weather system. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I wanted to hear some opinions.

I want the entire region to follow a weather pattern like real life, where certain regions are experiencing rain for the day, or some of the day, and others are having sunny days or partly cloudy days.
I loved when route in old games had rain or snow, but I didn't like they there was ALWAYS weather happening there.
Would anyone else like a weather system implemented or would you hate for something like it to be added?
3DS FC: 1203-9247-8547

User Info: JoJoX200

4 years ago#2
BW and BW2 had something like that in some places. In spring it seemingly can rain anywhere... -- Fakemons and other stuff

User Info: Unown_201

4 years ago#3
Me too, I said it just the other day.

It should also effect the types of pokemon that appear, and encounter rate. We could even have some new types of pokeball that only work in specific weather.

User Info: paipr

4 years ago#4
That couple great with my desire for weekly seasons. Seasons could have been so much more last gen but I feel like they where just coming off all gimmicky.
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: Neosadus

4 years ago#5
At every 30 minute interval it has a 25% chance to sunny/rain/hail/sandstorm/etc. If it does it rains/hail/so on for 30 minutes until the next interval. If it hits the 75% then its just a clear no weather effect interval. Or something along to that effect. Like to see a 4 or 6 hour day/night cycle also. Agree on the weekly season cycle too.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something I really want in this game:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived