This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else got their team planned out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else got their team planned out?

User Info: Arkkana

Arkkana
3 years ago#11
Froakie
MegaAbsol
Sylveon/Espeon/Jolteon
Lucario
Dragon type
Arkkana of the SMTIV board.

User Info: Punkachu98

Punkachu98
3 years ago#12
Defaze posted...
Well you can only use one mega per team, so eh, good luck with that.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why people would find it desirable to run through a new game with the same, stale Pokemon (mega or not) who have been in the series for over 15 years. With that in mind, I'm going for an entirely Kalos-based team. So far, I know for a fact that I'm using Skrelp, Spritzee, the Amaura line and - if the new set of rumours are true - the Ground-type badger.

Per battle, not per team. I like to shake things up. Also, I care more about the new adventure, gameplay mechanics, and plot than I do new pokemon. Froakie's all right, but I have no fond memories with it. Give me old pokemon in a new game, and that's an instant buy.
Mewtwo, Charizard, Sora, Cloud, Roxas, Shadow from sonic, Heartless from KH, K.K. Slider, Isaac, Lucina, PKMN Trainer, or Reggie or no new sig. -6/28/13
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else got their team planned out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived