This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think they'll be cameo outfits?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think they'll be cameo outfits?

User Info: kirbymaster101

kirbymaster101
3 years ago#1
Like Red's hat to be able to wear with?
FC: 3480 - 3168 - 8883

User Info: ChrnoDstroyer12

ChrnoDstroyer12
3 years ago#2
There needs to be, honestly.

Although, they may be keeping that for Z or whatever the next games this gen are.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#3
I hope not
On the one hand, it would be kind of cool
On the other hand, everybody and their dog would dress up as Red
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#4
I feel like I saw someone wearing Lyra's outfit in a screenshot somewhere... but this is a really vague memory so maybe not >_> Maybe it was some other game.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: agentkb2001

agentkb2001
3 years ago#5
Red's old school hat is in there as well as Gold's HG/SS outfits.. just different colored... but there was some sort of color option in the vid i hope we can color the outfits too
R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
President of the Red Ghost Motorcycle Club (GTA)

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#6
I'll be surprised if there aren't any costumes or costume parts like that.
Woof...

User Info: novaBung0307

novaBung0307
3 years ago#7
agentkb2001 posted...
Red's old school hat is in there as well as Gold's HG/SS outfits.. just different colored... but there was some sort of color option in the vid i hope we can color the outfits too

Link to vid please. I'm not doubting you, I hope you're right, I just wanna see that vid.

User Info: Adventdragon

Adventdragon
3 years ago#8
I would like to be able to dress as Brendan. coolest outfit next to red's in my opinion.
Xyz Warriors FTW!!

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#9
Possible, there are certain elements of past outfits I wouldn't mind, but whole costumes are another thing entirely.
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

User Info: Ryoukai

Ryoukai
3 years ago#10
NessEggman posted...
I feel like I saw someone wearing Lyra's outfit in a screenshot somewhere... but this is a really vague memory so maybe not >_> Maybe it was some other game.

I just looked up the screen you were talking about.. it's close to Lyra's outfit, but it's not a match. If cameo outfits aren't in the game from the start, maybe we'll see costumes as DLC or on Global Link or something?
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
3DS FC: 5455-9721-8413
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Think they'll be cameo outfits?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived