This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else been trying to replay Gen V lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else been trying to replay Gen V lately?

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
3 years ago#1
And failed miserably? Seems like every time I try to get through White 2 I put the game down quickly and take forever to pick it back up again. I'm just so excited for Gen VI that it's making it really hard :(
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992

User Info: WolfJounin

WolfJounin
3 years ago#2
Yeah. Playing it for the first time in challenge mode. I actually had my ass handed to me by the Elite 4 the second time, and my team was all around 70, fully EV trained, good move pools and hold item and everything.
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 years ago#3
I decided to replay it in wait for X and Y's poke'transfer system. So far I'm up to 230 kinds of pokemon caught.Its going to be so awesome seeing Shiny Haxorus in glorious 3D
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0691-7424-6296
Official Mawile of the Pokemon X and Y board!

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
3 years ago#4
Well the main reason I decided to pick up White 2 (I already have and beat White 1) was for the ability to transfer Pokemon from the early games into Gen VI, but I can't seem to get into the game itself.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#5
I haven't even finished Gen V to replay them... well I have finished White but yeah... almost finished Black 2...otherwise I haven't finished the other Gen V games.
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013

User Info: xGummiBearsx

xGummiBearsx
3 years ago#6
Same, still haven't finished White 2 because all I can think about is how much better the new Pokemon game will be.

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#7
I really want to restart my White 1 and try using the Vanillish line, but a massive amount of event pokemon is stopping me from doing it. And I kinda doubt I have enough space on W2 to trade them over =/

When XY is out, I'll likely do it. New games never stopped me from replaying old ones. Heck, I still replay Red and Crystal regularly.
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff

User Info: Justwanttolook

Justwanttolook
3 years ago#8
JoJoX200 posted...
I really want to restart my White 1 and try using the Vanillish line, but a massive amount of event pokemon is stopping me from doing it. And I kinda doubt I have enough space on W2 to trade them over =/

When XY is out, I'll likely do it. New games never stopped me from replaying old ones. Heck, I still replay Red and Crystal regularly.

This is why I am excited for Pokemon Bank. I can just store my valuable Pokemon, then start a new save. To bad it comes out December. The wait is going to kill me.
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
3 years ago#9
I don't even think I beat the Elite 4 in either gen V game. That gen just didn't do it for me too much for some reason, I lost interest pretty fast despite picking both Black 1 and White 2 up. I'm super hyped for this gen though, more than I have been in a while for any Pokemon game and it feels GREAT.
3DS FC: 2938-6382-9396

User Info: Vito219

Vito219
3 years ago#10
I never even got through Black 2 once, I just didn't care once I got around to the 5th gym. Felt like a chore
Black: 0003 2733 6504
SS: 1677 7369 7003
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else been trying to replay Gen V lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived