This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

User Info: RAPTall1

RAPTall1
3 years ago#11
Not me, but one of my friends traded between a lot of his friends and filled his pokedex a month or two ago.
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315

User Info: Unown_201

Unown_201
3 years ago#12
I am working on it (minus event onlys), almost there. I still need the Bulbasaur family, but will wait for X and Y for that, no point restarting a game for them when in a couple of weeks I can get them easily anyway.

I have a few left to evolve/catch that I am working on.

Still need a few of the exclusives to Black version also. I don't have Black 2 or White 2 yet, but am thinking of picking one up. If I have White, is it possible to just buy one of the second editions to get all gen 5 pokemon? I will pick one up if it is.

User Info: linktwo

linktwo
3 years ago#13
Ajenla posted...
I just need Genesect, Meloetta and Keldeo.

F*** MY F*** IN SOCKS.

I have an extra event keldeo I would trade for an event celebii if you have an extra.

I have all legendaries only 3 are hacked and I want replacements (celebii, jirachii and shaymiin) I got them from the used platinum cart I purchased.My friend has an event jirachii he will trade so I don't have to worry about that one.
GT: ElderSpiritWolf
()xxxxxxxxx[l}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 years ago#14
649/649 living Pokedex over here. No AR or any other method of cheating. (Well, some Pokémon were received in trades, and they could theoretically be AR'ed. I got all the events legitimately though.)
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: DiamondBlader29

DiamondBlader29
3 years ago#15
Yessir, I had 649/649 before I moved on to Animal Crossing for the summer. =)
FC: 3179-7476-3277
Abby, Ron, Marcel, and Talynia from Horizon.

User Info: wheeling_gamer

wheeling_gamer
3 years ago#16
I have 636 (every Pokémon minus events), so I'm close.
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.

User Info: t3hNub

t3hNub
3 years ago#17
PsychoWolfX posted...
Probably. I am sure SOMEONE here does.

I personally haven't even attempted to "Catch 'em All" since gen 2. There are just way too many, and I would end up never using 90% of them.

This, except instead of "too many" my reasoning was there were too many that just flat out aren't encounterable in the game itself.

Special in-person events only hosted 1500+ miles away? Trading across generations and several systems? Screw that, I hopped on board the Gameshark/Action Replay/Pokesav/Pokegen train starting late-game in Crystal because "legit" is a legitimate pain in the dick.

Still waiting for a Pokemon game where you can encounter and catch all existing Pokemon with nothing but your copy of the game (trading for the inevitable version-exclusives). Breeding and training options keep improving to take the blind luck and monotony out of raising quality Pokemon, but we've yet to get a game where you can truly "catch them all;" a self contained generation, if you will.
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
3 years ago#18
Every pokemon legit in white living pokedex only traded with myself and went to too many events to get them all
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
3 years ago#19
I have all 649, but I have all games since 3rd Gen, many ways to get the Pokemon I want. The only Pokémon I had to trade for was Meloetta, since I'm from the Azores I really never had a way to get her...since she never got an online event, wich sucks x.x.

User Info: SpoonMan54321

SpoonMan54321
3 years ago#20
649/649 here. the only one i'm not completely sure about being legit is the celebi because I got it in a trade. i'll find out when the bank goes live.
...and bababooey to y'all
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived