This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 years ago#41
Yeah I have all of them, shiny versions of all catchable and shiny of a few event only.
Official Madara Uchiha of all ExistenceOfficial Mu of UNS3 Board
Official Saberwulf of the Killer Instinct Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]

User Info: MM125

MM125
4 years ago#42
I don't have a living dex, but I do have the completed Pokédex.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
4 years ago#43
Currently 647/649. I'm missing Melloetta and Genesect. Most Pokemon Gen 1-4 are EV trained and useable, dunno if I'll do the same for Gen 5 or just the ones I like the most.

Probably go for the Black Trainer Card before XY hits.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 645/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#44
I don't but ill probably do this for X and Y seeing as we will know what is legit and what isn't.

I've all Gen 3 (somewhere), all Gen 4 and all Gen 5 games so this shouldn't be too much of a hassle
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
4 years ago#45
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Currently 647/649. I'm missing Melloetta and Genesect. Most Pokemon Gen 1-4 are EV trained and useable, dunno if I'll do the same for Gen 5 or just the ones I like the most.

Do you want my Meloetta and Genesect? They're made from Pokegen, but they look legit. I ran them through Pokecheck.
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
4 years ago#46
Of course I do! Heck, for this generation, I did it twice (because I already finished my White game's PokeDex, but didn't think B2/W2 would actually give me a real reward for completion).

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
4 years ago#47
No, but I have 337, which is far more than most people. Lol.
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0691-7424-6296
Official Mawile of the Pokemon X and Y board!

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
4 years ago#48
legitgamer405 posted...

Do you want my Meloetta and Genesect? They're made from Pokegen, but they look legit. I ran them through Pokecheck.

No thanks but thanks anyway. I don't do hacks and I just found someone to help me with them.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 645/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
4 years ago#49
legitgamer405 posted...

No thanks but thanks anyway. I don't do hacks and I just found someone to help me with them.

Ok. :) Don't forget to change your sig lol.
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Anybody actually have all 649 pokemon on their B2/W2 game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived