This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of Doublade?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think of Doublade?

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#11
Meh. I don't really care about it.
Woof...

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
3 years ago#12
Love it.
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: mixedlion

mixedlion
3 years ago#13
Not against it. I think it's rather unique. There's been worse Pokemon. People who don't like it don't have to catch it, that's all I have to say.
Static and Poison Ivy for Injustice's final 2 DLC. That is all. :)

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 years ago#14
While I think it's a BIT on the uncreative side, I think I like it a lot still because it retains what made Honedge so great. Also, that second hand just, somehow, adds personality to it that Honedge lacked.
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna
3 years ago#15
I think it's cool, but as you claim, it really needs to be different to Honedge. I admit that it's not really the easiest task, though. We're lucky to get the Doublade we got instead of a horribly designed Pokémon.

I facepalmed at the four who claimed they now boycotted Pokémon because of Doublade. Overreaction much?
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
Be warned, I may jump to epic fails of conclusions and general other errors. In advance, I apologise.

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
3 years ago#16
I'm impartial to it really. I like Honedge but the similar design of it's evolution isn't really significant to me or makes me think any more highly of it than I already did.
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 years ago#17
Well, I love Honedge's design, so of course I'd love two of them.

It just seems kind of lame for an evolution, though. Never was a fan of the "group" evos.

But it definitely could be worse.
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"

User Info: 1998_z

1998_z
3 years ago#18
Not really liking the tassel color.
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight

User Info: MM125

MM125
3 years ago#19
I like it, but I'm disappointed that it's all we got today.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket

User Info: MagikarpRules

MagikarpRules
3 years ago#20
A different option: I find it a bit weird, but I'm OK with it, whether it evolves again or not.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think of Doublade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived