This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will You Look At Leaks Or Wait?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will You Look At Leaks Or Wait?

User Info: Zetathekitsune2

Zetathekitsune2
3 years ago#31
I just want to know the final evos of the starters then I'll leave pokemon related websites till launch.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 years ago#32
I'll look at leaks that influence my decisions, like final starter evos and version exclusives, but that's it.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Nitharad

Nitharad
3 years ago#33
For me Pokemon is the kind of game you would want as much infomation about as possible.

You can only have 6 Pokemon, and I would hate to "waste" my time training up a Pokemon that will disappoint me in the end or pass up on a Pokemon because I didn't knew that it had some cool gimmick, ability or evolution.
Or even worse, if I blindly buy X/Y only to discover that one of the Pokemon I really want is version exclusive to the other game.
Or that there're other exclusive gameplay elements of the other version that I would've prefered.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
3 years ago#34
I'll try to avoid them 16 days..I can make it.
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
3 years ago#35
Nitharad posted...
For me Pokemon is the kind of game you would want as much infomation about as possible.

You can only have 6 Pokemon, and I would hate to "waste" my time training up a Pokemon that will disappoint me in the end or pass up on a Pokemon because I didn't knew that it had some cool gimmick, ability or evolution.
Or even worse, if I blindly buy X/Y only to discover that one of the Pokemon I really want is version exclusive to the other game.
Or that there're other exclusive gameplay elements of the other version that I would've prefered.

This, pretty much.

I want to know what I'd be getting before I get it, rather than having to try and cancel a preorder because I end up hating the new Pokemon.

Not that I'll preorder...
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
3 years ago#36
No I'm gonna ask people here if there's new pre-evos or evolutions of old Pokemon. If there's none, I will definitely not look. That's all I'm interested in anyways...
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
3 years ago#37
I look on all new info So i know what pokemons I will be using on my team
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939 , Anyone is welcome to visit
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will You Look At Leaks Or Wait?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived