This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
4 years ago#1
How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and do you take the needed 15 minute break after every 30 minutes?

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#2
Literally all day the moment I get the game.
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
4 years ago#3
17 hours
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.

User Info: DrDon_Chi

DrDon_Chi
4 years ago#4
*starts playing*
*looks up*
Woah its night already
*starts playing again*
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death.
Archer - Unlimited Blade Works

User Info: EnixRocks

EnixRocks
4 years ago#5
I haven't taken the 15 minute break EVER. Not even when I was 3 and my mom told me my cat died while I was playing Mystic Quest on SNES. Just cried and kept playing (probably not the healthiest of coping mechanisms).

As for how long I will play it ... When I first get it I will probably play for 5-6 hours that night and then whenever I can after that. On Thursdays I can play for almost 8 hours at work and usually do so with only one or two breaks for water or to use the bathroom.
I only laugh at pain, and it's about to get real funny.

User Info: Serebii from SPP

Serebii from SPP
4 years ago#6
Probably 42 again
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
4 years ago#7
Probably from 12am to the early morning, most likely 7am. Hopefully there is a midnight release i can find, but this is going to be my plan.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
4 years ago#8
I try to do one gym a day.
Gen 6 starter name guess: Knightquil, Vuldron, Frogue

User Info: scudzilla

scudzilla
4 years ago#9
I'll put down the game until battery needs recharging. Play again afterwards.

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
4 years ago#10
An hour or two per day at most. Same as with any other game.
Woof...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived