This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

User Info: theGirlyGamer

theGirlyGamer
3 years ago#81
On the first day I get it, I'll bring it home after getting it at the midnight release, and play until probably 4 in the morning, sleep, and then play all day after I wake up.
3DS FC: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Visit my blog at girly-gamer.blogspot.com

User Info: Unesdala

Unesdala
3 years ago#82
Depends on how frustrated I get.

Usually takes me 13-15 hours to do a straight playthrough to the E4. ((More or less, pending.))

So. Unless it takes longer than that, around that.

And no, I don't take 15 minute breaks every 30 minutes.
3DS Friend Code: 0731-5326-3614
Rhayven from Raylyn

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
3 years ago#83
25 hours with a 2 hour break for food and pooping
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora support this. it looks fun enough. yeah

User Info: Bali99

Bali99
3 years ago#84
OVER 9000!

...seconds. Probably around 5-7 hours.
Pokemon white FC:4599-8888-8049
3DS FC: 1590-5112-8588,Member of KIL, the KI:U clan

User Info: pokepal21

pokepal21
3 years ago#85
3000 no

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
3 years ago#86
At least 7 hours
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939

User Info: Helban

Helban
3 years ago#87
Well, considering I'm currently stuck living with my brother till at least mid February and every video game system I have is packed in box's in his basement save my 3DS (along with everything else I own save clothes), I'd say a lot for the next four or so months.

User Info: MaplesGrandGM

MaplesGrandGM
3 years ago#88
No work after roughly 7 or 8 am Saturday, so I'll pick up the game, if I can't get it the day before, and I'll start playing after I shower at home. I'm off till Monday night, where I go back to work at 10 PM, so I'll probably play most of the weekend. Only breaking for food, I can drink while I play, and I already have insomnia, so less sleep won't hurt too much more.

User Info: surferguy7

surferguy7
3 years ago#89
As much as I can before school starts up again.
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#90
Probably about 3-4 hours straight day one, then around 3 hours a day till i finish the story. (Generally broken up with breaks every 1.5 hours.)
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many hours do you plan on playing in one sitting in Pokemon X and Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived