This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Doublade doesn't have another evolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Doublade doesn't have another evolution?

User Info: Cenedarprime

Cenedarprime
4 years ago#1
As cool as a third stage would undoubtedly be, what if Doublade is indeed the final form? I mean design wise it's actually pretty intricate, especially in movement during a battle I would think.

So if Doublade is the end of the line, would you still use it? I know I would.
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
PSN name: Cenedar. Let it be known that I am a proud Green Lantern user.

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
4 years ago#2
I probably won't use it cause I did not like the Pokémon that much, it's ok, but not something I would use. But If I was to use something like Doublade, and that was the final form, I would be perfectly fine with it, looks fully evolved to me.

User Info: CA0001

CA0001
4 years ago#3
Well a pair of swords so evil they come to life and dual wield themselves to kill things is awesome enough.
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)

User Info: EtoRanger

EtoRanger
4 years ago#4
I like Doublade so I'd be fine with it.

I'm not sure if I'll use one in-game since it looks like that there is going to be a lot of competition for my team slots this time around.

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 years ago#5
If it has moves that take advantage of the no guard ability and good stats Id still use it. I like ghost types so if there's a chance to add one to the team I'll do it
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419

User Info: AlmightyPushPop

AlmightyPushPop
4 years ago#6
I was hoping since Gen 4 for a Steel/Ghost type. But since Steel doesn't resist dark and ghost anymore it seems less likely for me to use it.
FC: 2852-7817-6109
New Leaf: Pancake of Somalia

User Info: Platinite

Platinite
4 years ago#7
I'll hold off until I see some stats, but if I like its loadout, I'll consider it, definately.

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
4 years ago#8
Hmm... I like the pokemon, and will probably raise one to 100 after the game. I'm just not sure it can fit into my team during the game.
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Doublade doesn't have another evolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived