This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did you start with yellow, and do you always keep your starter in your party?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did you start with yellow, and do you always keep your starter in your party?

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#21
Pikachu evolves with a Thunder Stone into Raichu.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: GeneralCortez

GeneralCortez
3 years ago#22
Not in Pokemon Yellow
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
3 years ago#23
Started with Blue, and I didn't always keep my starter with me while playing Black 2.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#24
Started with Red, never deposit the starter.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#25
Pokémon Yellow was my first Game Boy game (it came with my Pokémon Game Boy Color) and I use my starter Pokémon all the time; well at least most of the time.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#26
GeneralCortez posted...
Not in Pokemon Yellow

Really? I could have sworn you could evolve it, it would just stop following you around.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#27
NessEggman posted...
GeneralCortez posted...
Not in Pokemon Yellow

Really? I could have sworn you could evolve it, it would just stop following you around.

Nope, you have to trade it to someone else you want it to evolve
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!

User Info: Sume_Gai

Sume_Gai
3 years ago#28
started with blue, My Starter is a constant companion through the main quest and always a potential member of my post game battle team.

User Info: ChaosCreativity

ChaosCreativity
3 years ago#29
Not counting games my siblings owned, I started in Gold. And I always keep my starter, it just feels right and I like the starters I choose.

User Info: sonOFestark

sonOFestark
3 years ago#30
Started before Yellow, and, I cannot tell a lie, in two instances I ditched my starter: When I chose Snivy in Black and when I chose Tepig in White 2.
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did you start with yellow, and do you always keep your starter in your party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived