This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy vs Ghost

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fairy vs Ghost

User Info: DarkRoad06

DarkRoad06
3 years ago#1
Just want to know your preference, I don't want to hear anything else. No stats, no type weakness, no facts, maybe design, and strictly no argueing. I just want to hear your personal opinions about which type you prefer over the other.

I would personally go for Ghost.

Ultimate showdown GO!!!
GTA V is banging
I am the Right hand man of CakeofLies

User Info: javel34

javel34
3 years ago#2
Spritzee wins
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#3
Fairy does not exist yet. So i have biased toward Ghost because it is the only type I have any experience with at all.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: XxVERSUSxX

XxVERSUSxX
3 years ago#4
Ghost...

Minus the failure that was the duskull evolution chain.

DarkRoad06
3 years ago#5
Jaricko posted...
Fairy does not exist yet. So i have biased toward Ghost because it is the only type I have any experience with at all.

Im not asking anything about experience. Just tell me what your heart prefers for whatever reason.
GTA V is banging

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
3 years ago#6
Ghost, easily. Even though I 'may' use Fairy types in game and in competitive battling, I'm pretty sure I'll never like the Fairy type. Just like Poison has no interest.
Rapid Spin Critical Hit.

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#7
DarkRoad06 posted...
Jaricko posted...

Im not asking anything about experience. Just tell me what your heart prefers for whatever reason.

Ghost. Like I said i am biased.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
3 years ago#8
Including their current rosters: Ghost

Excluding: Fairy
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.

DarkRoad06
3 years ago#9
Jaricko posted...
DarkRoad06 posted...
Jaricko posted...

Ghost. Like I said i am biased.

Im happy
GTA V is banging

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
3 years ago#10
Fairy.
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fairy vs Ghost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived