This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get into the metagame

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How to get into the metagame

User Info: kirbymaster101

kirbymaster101
3 years ago#1
I used to play PBR online all the time but would lose often. Kinda wanna learn now, in anticitpating for x and y. ALso is it true pikachu one shots groundo with grass knot?
FC: 3480 - 3168 - 8883

User Info: LOGlC

LOGlC
3 years ago#2
Pokemonshowdown.com

A free online battle sim, so you don't have to spend a ton of time making the perfect 'mon.

Also, check out smogon.com for recommended movesets. I always tweak their sets to my own needs, but most people copy and paste.

For easier navigation, just Google: "Smogon BW (insert pokemon here)". This will give you the up to date info and sets.
Now playing: Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Radiant Historia
Next in queue: Infinite Space, Dragon Quest V, Chrono Trigger, Solatorobo

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#3
kirbymaster101 posted...
ALso is it true pikachu one shots groundo with grass knot?

According to this damage calculator... http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/ ...yeah, it can happen.

252 SpA Light Ball Pikachu Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Groudon: 316-374 (92.39 - 109.35%) -- 56.25% chance to OHKO
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How to get into the metagame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived