This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone already have the limited edition 3DS XL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone already have the limited edition 3DS XL?

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
4 years ago#11
Picked up my red one about half an hour ago. Don't have any 3DS games yet, so I'll probably just keep it in the box until a couple days before X and Y launch.
El Nido - Xaniara

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#12
Rayze_Darr posted...
Just got the blue one. It's a very cool looking system, and let me tell ya, the XL is even bigger than I thought it would be.

Doing a System Transfer as we speak.

That is actually a common mistake for most people in that the system is a lot bigger then they expect. Its kinda recommended highly if you have big hands. The smaller one can be uncomfortable for non child hands after a while.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: Rayze_Darr

Rayze_Darr
4 years ago#13
Jaricko posted...
Rayze_Darr posted...
Just got the blue one. It's a very cool looking system, and let me tell ya, the XL is even bigger than I thought it would be.

Doing a System Transfer as we speak.

That is actually a common mistake for most people in that the system is a lot bigger then they expect. Its kinda recommended highly if you have big hands. The smaller one can be uncomfortable for non child hands after a while.

Oh yeah, believe you me, I very much consider the bigger system to be a good thing.

I just hope I can still sneak it in my pocket at work to pick up Street Passes.
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428

User Info: Greek50

Greek50
4 years ago#14
Pikachu editon I got day 1 , which is worth double now what I payed for it, I was thinking of the red y edition but I think my pikachu will be worth more down the line?
PS4 & XB1 (---payed off/pre ordered! WF:BF4-PokemonX/Y-Zelda 3dS
DeadRising3-Ryse-GTA5-WatchDogs-AC4-COD:Ghost-Killzone:SF-INFAMOUS:SS-Forza 5

User Info: AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido
4 years ago#15
Just got my red one, I love the glossy finish.

However, I can see the future... I'm going to be obsessively cleaning my fingerprints off of it for a while...
[[Currently Playing]] -- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3 and PC)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]

User Info: rocky505

rocky505
4 years ago#16
I got the red one a few hours ago. I didn't expect the Kalos Starter Silhouettes on the back.

User Info: ZTIger5

ZTIger5
4 years ago#17
Got my red one a few hours ago. Still charging after a half-hour file transfer.
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone already have the limited edition 3DS XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived