This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter and first evolution pokemon....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Starter and first evolution pokemon....

User Info: X-KID90

X-KID90
3 years ago#1
Will you rush to get to see what most evolve into, or will you hold off and enjoy the little ones before they grow up? I for one want to enjoy my lil ones before I let them evolve. I use to just be like screw it i want it to evolve asap

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#2
I usually hold off the evolution until I feel like they're underperforming. That way I can learn better moves earlier. Then I evolve when I feel like I need them to, and they're already way ahead as far as good moves go.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515

User Info: X-KID90

X-KID90
3 years ago#3
Froakie, Helioptile are for sure on my team and i plan on keeping them that way for as long as they can

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
3 years ago#4
I'll probably just drop whatever Gen 6 starter I get once I get my Bulbasaur/Charmander. Unless Froakie gets like god-tier final evo.
Of course, finding money on the dead bodies didn't make sense, but I don't see how giant turtles having refined platinum makes any more sense. - RawrImAmonster
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Starter and first evolution pokemon....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived