This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I always have "Launch Parties" for new Pokemon games, what about you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I always have "Launch Parties" for new Pokemon games, what about you?

User Info: plasmawisp1713

plasmawisp1713
4 years ago#1
A Launch Party is a gathering where people all play a new game together. I started doing Launch Parties for Pokemon back when Black and White first came out.

This year, I will have myself + 4 others for the XY launch party, possibly more. For all of Saturday, until Fairly (lol) late, we'll be chugging away at the beginning of X and Y.
Wii U Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 years ago#2
I would.

But if I was to announce the fact I played Pokemon, it would become something they further use to enforce the idea that I am a "nerd".

User Info: GooperBlooper

GooperBlooper
4 years ago#3
I have no friends that would even remotely care to do this.
The Blooper has spoken.

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#4
No
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg

User Info: Bryant88

Bryant88
4 years ago#5
I might have friends over, I usually have them come over to play games, but that usually ends up me crushing them at Madden, so we go to UFC and I win maybe 60% then. At least one of them is getting X or Y and I already pre-ordered Y so it might be a party.

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
4 years ago#6
i lock myself up in my room and convince people i am dead so i can be left alone.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora support this. it looks fun enough. yeah

User Info: plasmawisp1713

plasmawisp1713
4 years ago#7
I just turned 20 and I have to limit how many people come over because my Basement is only so big...
Wii U Nintendo Network: Lightzeaka
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4396-5385

User Info: gheno871

gheno871
4 years ago#8
I havent since platinum, but we will be for X and Y. and with me purchasing bank, everyone is going to be getting their starting teams. just hope i don't have to soft reset tooo much for a good female fenniken
<last Game completed>Tomb raider<Current>GTA V<next>Pokemon Y

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 years ago#9
gheno871 posted...
I havent since platinum, but we will be for X and Y. and with me purchasing bank, everyone is going to be getting their starting teams. just hope i don't have to soft reset tooo much for a good female fenniken

Bank comes out in december...

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
4 years ago#10
I hate parties, so no, I don't do this.
Woof...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I always have "Launch Parties" for new Pokemon games, what about you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived