This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: since kalos is split into 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: since kalos is split into 3

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#1
The left part is only accessible by Pokemon y and right side is for Pokemon x. The middle is for both. You have to connect with the other version to unlock the whole region.
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 years ago#2
No worries...my wife is getting the other version. If I were single (and I'm glad I'm not), I'd have purchased both myself.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh

User Info: Deathtator

Deathtator
3 years ago#3
Seems like a Load of Trolls.
Do I seriously have to link up to receive my missing 2 badges and elite 4 challenge? If so that's just unsettling game design. Worse then any game with DAY 1 DLC.

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#4
Deathtator posted...
Do I seriously have to link up to receive my missing 2 badges and elite 4 challenge? If so that's just unsettling game design. Worse then any game with DAY 1 DLC.

What if the Gyms and the E4 are ALL IN THE MIDDLE?
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Zeth_Cross

Zeth_Cross
3 years ago#5
It would be neat if there were only one or two areas that were only accessible by certain game versions. For example, a forest where X players meet Xerneas and a mountain where Y players meet Yveltal.
However, splitting it so that certain gyms are restricted to one version makes the game unbeatable for some people (ie. me), which would be a cruel, cruel game design choice.
Currently thinking about modding my PSP's hardware, don't know if I'll ever get to it though...

User Info: Pontificus32390

Pontificus32390
3 years ago#6
maybe have a total of 12 gyms. 4 in the shared area and 4 in each separate area. you could still get 8 to fight E4
First Build: i5 3570k @ 4.3 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2 x HIS 7870 IceQ 2GB | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 1TB WD Caviar Black

User Info: Deathtator

Deathtator
3 years ago#7
Great_Reapette posted...
Deathtator posted...

What if the Gyms and the E4 are ALL IN THE MIDDLE?

wouldn't that essentially make the 2 extra area's meaningless space? Not to mention A smaller region then JOHTO.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#8
No no, half the gyms on either side so you can't progress with the story unless you link up with the second version.
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma

User Info: legitgamer405

legitgamer405
3 years ago#9
I'd link up with a friend.
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#10
Alternate versions of pokemon with more than mostly superficial differences!?

Inconceivable!
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: since kalos is split into 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived