This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
3 years ago#1
What kind of snacks and drinks will you be eating and drinking when playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? I'll probably eating crackers and have a bottle of water next to me. I know some of my friends are buying energy drinks just to stay up and play.

User Info: Hughs_Rage

Hughs_Rage
3 years ago#2
Doritos and Monsters
http://tinyurl.com/n7j9hdx My baby <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!

User Info: ChibiDeidara

ChibiDeidara
3 years ago#3
Goldfish and Flavored water ! =)
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-

User Info: raikou68

raikou68
3 years ago#4
Dewritos
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.

User Info: aaron1111

aaron1111
3 years ago#5
None :) I usually eat before I play. Or put My XL down and go eat. I don't like getting grease and stuff on My 3DS

User Info: Golurkcanfly

Golurkcanfly
3 years ago#6
Nothing, eating is for the weak.
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
3 years ago#7
Old pic, I already ate all these but http://i.imgur.com/9GYMXAi.jpg
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 17!!!

User Info: Shootpark56

Shootpark56
3 years ago#8
I'm not eating at all...Don't want anything greasy or crumby on my 3DS XL.
"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory nor throw a fit wen experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle"

User Info: Dino-K

Dino-K
3 years ago#9
aaron1111 posted...
None :) I usually eat before I play. Or put My XL down and go eat. I don't like getting grease and stuff on My 3DS
I'm the Wonder of Thunder!
3ds friend code: 1676-3803-7109 (Dean)

User Info: Cauldryn

Cauldryn
3 years ago#10
Likewise to what aaron said. Im very meticulous about keping my 3DS clean and carry a microfiber cloth to wipe off its screen protector when i see any smudges cus im OCD in that aspect.

No way am i gonna get greasy smutz or some such goobery gunk on it.
"you learned something new today!And no day where you learn something new can ever be a complete loss!"-Belgarath 3DSFC -2878-9602-5549 Bastion@Wyvern
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of snacks will you be eating when your playing Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived