This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give a hint, and guess the above user's mystery Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Give a hint, and guess the above user's mystery Pokemon.

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#11
Fowhawk posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
This pokemon can theoretically learn any move it sees in battle.

Smeargle?

Yep.
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/

User Info: Fowhawk

Fowhawk
4 years ago#12
This Pokemon received both an evolution and pre-evolution in the same generation.
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.

User Info: darkdragonflame

darkdragonflame
4 years ago#13
Fowhawk posted...
This Pokemon received both an evolution and pre-evolution in the same generation.

Roselia
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards

User Info: Fowhawk

Fowhawk
4 years ago#14
darkdragonflame posted...
Fowhawk posted...

Roselia

Yes.
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.

User Info: darkdragonflame

darkdragonflame
4 years ago#15
Hans Christian Anderson could be making a fairy tale about me instead about some bird.
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards

User Info: finity17

finity17
4 years ago#16
This pokemon is incredibly ugly and terribly designed, it comes from an majorly overhyped generation that everyone on this board cant seem to stop talking about. It started a trend for a particular starter type and tends to have alot of fanboys behind it when its design is something that would only appeal to an 8 year old child or someone with the mindset of one, being what pokemon was originally targeted towards in the first place.

did i forget to mention its ugly?

User Info: MoonLightCloud

MoonLightCloud
4 years ago#17
finity17 posted...
This pokemon is incredibly ugly and terribly designed, it comes from an majorly overhyped generation that everyone on this board cant seem to stop talking about. It started a trend for a particular starter type and tends to have alot of fanboys behind it when its design is something that would only appeal to an 8 year old child or someone with the mindset of one, being what pokemon was originally targeted towards in the first place.

Seeing as I saw you in the other thread, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Blaziken...
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
(message deleted)

User Info: boarbaque

boarbaque
4 years ago#19
finity17 posted...

Blaziken

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#20
This pokemon is the only Dragon not weak to Dragon type attacks.
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Give a hint, and guess the above user's mystery Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived