This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New info on Orotto

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New info on Orotto

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 years ago#11
I'm a little worried it might be X exclusive. Another Pokemon family (assuming pumpkin guy evolves, as there's an open spot after) with the exact same type right after it in the Pokedex? Definitely seems like a pattern for version exclusives, and since it comes first it would probably be the one in X.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: NegaZelda

NegaZelda
3 years ago#12
The_Undying_84 posted...
I'm a little worried it might be X exclusive. Another Pokemon family (assuming pumpkin guy evolves, as there's an open spot after) with the exact same type right after it in the Pokedex? Definitely seems like a pattern for version exclusives, and since it comes first it would probably be the one in X.

Actually, the same guy caught both. It's a Sawk/Throh scenario where one is rarer in one version than the other.
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476 (Aki), 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972

User Info: BrightStar7

BrightStar7
3 years ago#13
Its not an exclusive. But nobody seems to be bothering to evolve these things. I thought they would be kinda popular.
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 years ago#14
NegaZelda posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

Actually, the same guy caught both. It's a Sawk/Throh scenario where one is rarer in one version than the other.

Well, that's acceptable I guess. Although I have yet to catch Sawk in White...
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: Mrprowley

Mrprowley
3 years ago#15
hes an elusive bastard

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#16
Staticnova posted...
Magmasta posted...
Dang these titles

This. Use punctuation, ffs
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y

User Info: doritoflavor7

doritoflavor7
3 years ago#17
Magmasta posted...
Dang these titles
My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New info on Orotto

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived