This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sad Delphox gets hate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sad Delphox gets hate

User Info: lordlugia_rocks

lordlugia_rocks
4 years ago#21
I think people hate Delphox mainly due to the wasted potential of her design. However upon closer-examination she's simple yet elegant.... Though I can't unsee the "Hey Arnold!" face....
#RememberTheManticore - SMITE
"I'll bait you and outsmart you" - nobody important

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#22
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I think people hate Delphox mainly due to the wasted potential of her design. However upon closer-examination she's simple yet elegant.... Though I can't unsee the "Hey Arnold!" face....

I hate you. I forgot all about it and now it's stuck in my head again. GRRRR.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#23
Dante2049 posted...
Ninetails is ONLY usable during her DW ability and nothing more. One with flash fire is as useful as mightyena imo

*Shoots out Fire Blast* It's Ninetales! Mightyena isn't anywhere near as useful due to being far more frail and lacking a way to consistently boost its stats as it only gets Howl. Ninetales gets Nasty Plot as a pretty darn strong boosting engine, alongside great coverage moves like Energy Ball and has a fairly strong Special Defense Stat.

Delphox is somewhat interesting as the eldest Witch in the trio.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
4 years ago#24
Dante2049 posted...
I love the feeniken line <3 but i havent seen a good clear pic of Delphox to tell what its face looks like. I understand alot i mean ALOT of you dont like it, but its one of the very few actual fox looking pokemon that is usable. BTW i dont count the eeveelutions as foxes. Does anyone have a clear pic of it? Or if not does it have the same look as the 2nd form?

http://i.imgur.com/Z1mFNAj.jpg
Paildramon for Smash Bros. 5

User Info: Kraytdragon444

Kraytdragon444
4 years ago#25
I didn't know there was Delphox hate. I like the fennekin line, and the froakie line, and the snivy line.
---
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sad Delphox gets hate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived