This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

for those that only use new Pokemon in-game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. for those that only use new Pokemon in-game

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#1
And not rehashed (new evos/mega evos of old Pokemon) don't cancel your order. It will be a fun game. Just severely limiting depending on how many of the new Pokemon you like.

I see people telling us (new Pokemon only users) to cancel our orders. I say nay. I say we conquer Kalos with the few or many Pokemon we like.

It was hard for me to make 1 full team, but I did it. I am also picky, so I believe in you too. I have a second team of 3 so far even in case I want to buy the other version one day.

Seriously, this isn't any worse than gen 4. It does get better! More features, new adventure. Let's do this.
http://i.imgur.com/kicwsS1.jpg made it myself
A whole new region~

User Info: ChibiDeidara

ChibiDeidara
3 years ago#2
I'm With you ! =)
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-

User Info: paipr

paipr
3 years ago#3
I'm planning to only use new Pokemon in game, but also not canceling my pre-order? Is this topic for me?
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#4
paipr posted...
I'm planning to only use new Pokemon in game, but also not canceling my pre-order? Is this topic for me?

Yes. Stand strong and excited!
http://i.imgur.com/kicwsS1.jpg made it myself
A whole new region~

User Info: Expiredmilk

Expiredmilk
3 years ago#5
So far there are 4 new pokemon that I want in my team. Need one more to complete it. >:L
FC: 3153-4212-5582

User Info: Lord_Ka1n

Lord_Ka1n
3 years ago#6
im only calcelling one of them.

i can only put together 2 teams with this roster, so since there will be some sort of third game, X has to go.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. for those that only use new Pokemon in-game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived