This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So no Poison type Legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So no Poison type Legendary?

User Info: gg132

gg132
4 years ago#1
Or is there still some more pokemon to find?

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#2
It would be nice. I do not see it coming though. I would love another poison type to use in ubers though other then arceus.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#3
No, unless there's there's event legendaries that are poison.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: spoinkspoink

spoinkspoink
4 years ago#4
Jaricko posted...
It would be nice. I do not see it coming though. I would love another poison type to use in ubers though other then arceus.

Tentacruel's fairly useful in Ubers (albeit only on rain teams).

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
4 years ago#5
spoinkspoink posted...
Jaricko posted...

Tentacruel's fairly useful in Ubers (albeit only on rain teams).

Eh its alright. I try not to stack to many water types though and kyogre and manaphy are my uber rain choices.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So no Poison type Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived