This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there anyway to get all three starters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is there anyway to get all three starters?

User Info: Kosmo240985

Kosmo240985
3 years ago#1
like if someone starts a game up gets a starter, trades it to me for like one of the first caught pokemon, then restarts the game, chooses a new starter etc..

i would like to trade to myself i'd even buy both copies but i have one ds only

:(
GT: Kozzie85

User Info: DoctorPain99

DoctorPain99
3 years ago#2
Wait for the bank, upload the starter to the bank and restart your game until you have them all.
I was a casual gamer. Then I played Stone Tower Temple.

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
3 years ago#3
if you dont mind waiting til pokebank you can just restart the game three times and transfer
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4

Kosmo240985
3 years ago#4
LotrMorgoth posted...
if you dont mind waiting til pokebank you can just restart the game three times and transfer

thats in december though. i plan on putting this game through the ringer by then.

User Info: Zabie_W

Zabie_W
3 years ago#5
Breed your starters and then trade them online for the starters that you are missing.

User Info: NegaZelda

NegaZelda
3 years ago#6
Do you need them all straight away? I mean, you could always catch a Ditto (which is in this) and breed it with your starter to trade on the GTS. Also, your rival gives you a different starter after the E4 apparently.
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476 (Aki), 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972

Kosmo240985
3 years ago#7
NegaZelda posted...
Do you need them all straight away? I mean, you could always catch a Ditto (which is in this) and breed it with your starter to trade on the GTS. Also, your rival gives you a different starter after the E4 apparently.

i honestly just wanted one extra starter. i wanted my team to be charizard for fire, chesnaught for grass and greninja for water.

but i'll just wait nd breed and trade.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is there anyway to get all three starters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived