This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

70 Pokemon wouldn't be SO bad if 42 of them weren't revealed pre-release.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 70 Pokemon wouldn't be SO bad if 42 of them weren't revealed pre-release.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
4 years ago#11
Nope, then I would have just been disappointed once I actually owned the game, not before. At least know I know where my money is going.

User Info: Conflagration

Conflagration
4 years ago#12
JMartinho posted...
You mean if you didn't spoil it yourself? I've personally seen around 20-25 gen 6 Pokemon so far.

You call looking at CoroCoro or watching Nintendo Directs spoiling myself? Stop being hilarious.

User Info: 5ky_4nth3m

5ky_4nth3m
4 years ago#13
The_Undying_84 posted...
I don't really care about that. The only thing I find bad about it is that it created misleading expectations.

I wouldn't like 70 Pokemon no matter how many of them were shown.

i don't really care about the only 70 new pokemon tragedy nor does it disappoint me in any shape or form but i have to agree that it probably misled ppl into thinking there were more than said total.

i guess they got scared of losing too much by being honest about this from day one.
but yeah, not nice no matter how you look at it.
3DS FC: 1504-6073-5046

User Info: Vito219

Vito219
4 years ago#14
I made this exact post earlier lol. Tey showed way too many Pokemon/allowed Corocoro and Smash show to many Pokemon. 1 pokemon a week would have been fine. And only prevos, that way evolutions can surprise hose who didnt follow leaks
Black: 0003 2733 6504
SS: 1677 7369 7003

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
4 years ago#15
Yeah it honestly makes it feel like GF has something up their sleeve(not thinking about DLC)
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream

User Info: Ryosagi

Ryosagi
4 years ago#16
Not really. I think about the releases when Japan had the game first and would have known all the pokemon by then.
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
4 years ago#17
I agree. I find it kinda odd they revealed so many if they only had 70 total...
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 70 Pokemon wouldn't be SO bad if 42 of them weren't revealed pre-release.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived