This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Lightign Yellow with X/Y Features???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Lightign Yellow with X/Y Features???

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
4 years ago#11
CakeOfLies posted...
Hoenn sequels with X and Y features first.

Fix'd. It worked great for B/W, let's do it with Hoenn. And I'd like for walking Pokemon too.
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A

User Info: Phoenicopter

Phoenicopter
4 years ago#12
I think we could make the most out of both these ideas and make Yellow-style, X/Y featured R/S remakes. In other words, following the show moreso than the originals, getting all or at least multiple starters (since admittedly in Hoenn Ash didn't get a Mudkip or Torchic), and bringing back following Pokémon in line with the Yellowness.
Feeny, a cop on the edge of ter!
Erotic Pen Hop!

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
4 years ago#13
No. I hate the idea of Pikachu getting special benefits.
The Dream Team so far: http://i.imgur.com/72UEPGM.png

User Info: finaleus

finaleus
4 years ago#14
I hate Kanto tbh, I dont want to deal with it again. Probably the worst pokemon selection out of any game, and too much ratatta/fearow/zubat/geodude

I'd be fine with it if they added in 300 more pokemon to the region (like the 450 in this game), but I think they wouldnt do that because people would hate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Lightign Yellow with X/Y Features???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived