This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will releasing Pokemon games in all territories at the same time become a thing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will releasing Pokemon games in all territories at the same time become a thing?

User Info: Storrac

Storrac
4 years ago#1
I sure hope so!

What do you guys think?

Storrac
4 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#3
Yes
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#4
I'm going to assume so.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
5069-5089-2020

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#5
I hope so.

I hope it spreads out to all of Nintendo's other games too. Screw regional delays.

Yes, I'm from the PAL region. Yes, I'm still bitter for the past 8 generations.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

Storrac
4 years ago#6
Xenesis Xenon posted...
I hope so.

I hope it spreads out to all of Nintendo's other games too. Screw regional delays.

Psh, PAL has been getting things before the USA from Nintendo for the past 2-3 years.

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
4 years ago#7
it will but it will be the last game.
simply called. Pokemon
Open world Action Adventure game that focuses on physics and player choice.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1206086702/cornerstone-the-song-of-tyrim

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#8
Storrac posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
I hope so.

Psh, PAL has been getting things before the USA from Nintendo for the past 2-3 years.

Yes, because a week or two for a handful of titles is totally equal to six months to several years for 99% of the released games for two decades.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: twinbroz11

twinbroz11
4 years ago#9
Sadly no, this was worldwide release for Nintendo to show something new and market the 3DS. It is a revolution in Pokemon.

They probably will return to Japan getting it first due to delays in translations. You never know though.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 years ago#10
twinbroz11 posted...
Sadly no, this was worldwide release for Nintendo to show something new and market the 3DS. It is a revolution in Pokemon.

They probably will return to Japan getting it first due to delays in translations. You never know though.

Except they specifically mentioned they have been working for a worldwide release for years now. That clearly implies the localization issues have been resolved.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will releasing Pokemon games in all territories at the same time become a thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived