This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your top 10 pokemon and a line sentence explanation of why

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your top 10 pokemon and a line sentence explanation of why

User Info: SkySaber

SkySaber
3 years ago#21
1: Lucario - Favorite design. Fighting is my fav type, and the power of aura is cool.
2: Gallade -Dem blade arms, and overall great design.
3: Greninja - Ninjas are always cool, and the scarf concept is brilliant.
4: Scizor - Don't know. It's just badass.
5: Galvantula - An electric spider with a cool design? Yes please.
6: Aegislash - Has a unique typing, and the design is unique.
7: Reuniclus - It's adorable. I just like it overall.
8: Sandslash - It's kinda cute and cool at the same time.
9: Luxray - It's a menacing electric type. Nuff said
10: Yveltal - Words cannot explain how awesome Yveltal is.
I am fate...

User Info: ZeroGravity38

ZeroGravity38
3 years ago#22
Because I like them

Ninetales
Cloyster
Lapras
Skarmory
Gardevoir
Milotic
Lopunny
Shaymin
Zoroark
Fennekin
My SSBU Roster - http://i.imgur.com/88RkL7B.jpg

User Info: Otters11

Otters11
3 years ago#23
1. Quilava - I absolutely love Quilava, I think its design is the perfect blend of cute and cool and I actually refuse to evolve it to Typhlosion sometimes because I want to keep it the way it is.
2. Swampert - I have a soft spot for him because I started with Gen 3 and I ran through the story multiple times with each the starter, but I felt like I really bonded with Swampy.
3. Lucario - Part of this is the influence from Smash Bros and the movie he was in. I like the whole Aura mythology (I preferred it when I thought Aura Sphere was his signature move). And I like his design and everything.
4. Ampharos - Ampharos is like a trusty soldier for me at this point. I've used him so many times that he's a staple of my party and he's one of the best electric types.
5. Salamence - Salamance was something I fell in love with in Gen 3 and I remember working hard to evolve a Bagon and everything. I really like the design and it doesn't hurt that Salamence is a powerhouse.
6. Gallade - Once again, love the design, some pretty cool moves, I like to stay in theme and give him slashing attacks~
7. Umbreon - I have never used Umbreon successfully except in competitive battling, but this has to be one of the best designs I have ever seen.
8. Honchkrow - THIS THING HAS SERVED ME SO WELL IN UU. Honch sweeper~
9. Hitmonchan - I like the Iron Fist ability + all elemental punches thing, It's not the most useful, but I love the strategy
10. Mamoswine - I really liked the Swinub line because Earth/Ice is a pretty cool combo (no pun intended) but mamoswine is a useful bugger and I think he's pretty awesome.

(I DON'T FEEL ENTIRELY COMFORTABLE WITH THIS ORDER BUT THESE ARE IT)

User Info: CrimsonCerberus

CrimsonCerberus
3 years ago#24
Pikachu, Eevee, Umbreon, Galvantula, Tirtouga, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Vulpix, Ditto, and Fennekin? Off the top of my head.

I just need one line that explains most of my choices: They remind me of my dog.
I won't forget my friends, I'll always be true. You've been there for me, now I'll be there for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your top 10 pokemon and a line sentence explanation of why

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived