This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Good Do You Think Heliolisk Will Be? *Possible Leak Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How Good Do You Think Heliolisk Will Be? *Possible Leak Spoilers*

User Info: shadowstarz77

shadowstarz77
3 years ago#1
What I mean by this is by looking at its stats, typing, and abilities how good do you think it will be competitively? We can't judge its move set yet, I think. Post you opinions below! I am posting this because I am curious about how Heliolisk might turn out.
#TeamFroakie

User Info: RatheV

RatheV
3 years ago#2
Doesn't it have something like 120 Spa and 120 Spe? That's a lot better than most other Gen 7 'mons. I can't see it any lower than UU, and with a good moveset OU's on the table.

The biggest problem I see is this gen's inexplicable fetish for giving every single mon a beastly SpDef stat.

shadowstarz77
3 years ago#3
RatheV posted...
Doesn't it have something like 120 Spa and 120 Spe? That's a lot better than most other Gen 7 'mons. I can't see it any lower than UU, and with a good moveset OU's on the table.

The biggest problem I see is this gen's inexplicable fetish for giving every single mon a beastly SpDef stat.

Yeah those stats are around that amount.
#TeamFroakie

User Info: IRage68

IRage68
3 years ago#4
I find it funny you say *spoilers* as if you're warning somebody, then you put a spoiled Pokemon in the topic title anyways.
I'm a 6'5, 220lb ginger. You still gonna say I have no soul? XD

User Info: omegaslash14

omegaslash14
3 years ago#5
RatheV posted...

dat time machine
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Ah yes, swords natures knives.

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 years ago#6
I think it will turn out pretty good.
Thought it has a weakness to Fighting/MachPunch and Earthquake.
But Dry Skin is a pretty good ability for Rain teams.
I'd say it will be UU.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

shadowstarz77
3 years ago#7
IRage68 posted...
I find it funny you say *spoilers* as if you're warning somebody, then you put a spoiled Pokemon in the topic title anyways.

Oh... You have a point... Well, people who don't want spoilers will not know who it is.
#TeamFroakie

User Info: IRage68

IRage68
3 years ago#8
shadowstarz77 posted...
IRage68 posted...

Oh... You have a point... Well, people who don't want spoilers will not know who it is.

True..well, HELIOptile HELIOlisk. Kind of obvious XD
I'm a 6'5, 220lb ginger. You still gonna say I have no soul? XD
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How Good Do You Think Heliolisk Will Be? *Possible Leak Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived