This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kalos Trainer Fashion (Especially story important characters) Also, spoilahs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kalos Trainer Fashion (Especially story important characters) Also, spoilahs.

User Info: Somefaq

Somefaq
3 years ago#1
Ahh, Kalos, region of beauty. Beautifully shook up the metagame. Beautifully allowed Trainer customization. Beautifully displayed the bonds of Pokemon and Trainer through Pokemon Amie. Beautifully renders and Beautifly in a 3D model (inb4 3D Mega Waifu Gardevoir gives people ideas. I mean, Braixen and Aegislash got art in a day. Aegishlash made the most bewildering made I've ever seen.).

=====End of parenthentical rant=====

But dang, customization is awesome! All the clothes look so spiffy Pokemon-style. I'l start the conversation with this: Who had the bright idea of Valerie's Kimono-corset combo? She's adorable, but who thinks of that (besides creative dress makers)?
Nilhistic or Neutral Flynn. Enough said.

User Info: Gatsuuga1

Gatsuuga1
3 years ago#2
Could you link me to were you saw all these costumes? I've been dying to see them.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#3
I heard you need to dress up like a punk-rocker scene person to get to a certain area. So, dressing up as a Team Rocket grunt aaalll the way back in HG/SS was a precursor to this. Heh
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
Pokedex completion - X (0/720) Y (0/720)

User Info: Somefaq

Somefaq
3 years ago#4
Here, have some Kalos leaders: http://drosewood67.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-X-and-Y-Gym-Leaders-SPOILERS-405353337

Or all of them so far.
Nilhistic or Neutral Flynn. Enough said.

User Info: Allaudeen

Allaudeen
3 years ago#5
Link for fashion clothes please :O
I Master Bait a lot

User Info: EMario1

EMario1
3 years ago#6
Did we ever find a link for this?
EvilMario
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Kalos Trainer Fashion (Especially story important characters) Also, spoilahs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived