This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Daycare

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Daycare

User Info: Gigaman222

Gigaman222
3 years ago#1
For anyone who was worried the daycare wouldn't be available till post game like in B/W2 can relax, it's available after the first gym and before the 2nd gym.
Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn --- Looking forward to Pokemon X&Y
3DS FC: 3368-1267-5146

User Info: Edge4o7_

Edge4o7_
3 years ago#2
I heard they made improvements to the daycare in X/Y. Can anyone explain what they are?
XBL: Edge4o7
http://i.imgur.com/2XE78U0.jpg

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#3
Have you found the Audino bushes yet? How are the mechanics?
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
Pokedex completion - X (0/720) Y (0/720)

User Info: R__Truth

R__Truth
3 years ago#4
preorder cancelled
3DS FC - 3050-8064-0629

User Info: roxbury1990

roxbury1990
3 years ago#5
R__Truth posted...
preorder cancelled

Hahaha
White FC: 2581 1588 9644 // wii code = 1308 9776 3256 7038 // 3DS FC: 4527-7258-1744 // GamerTag: Loftice
Parasect is the BEST

User Info: DualShadow

DualShadow
3 years ago#6
Can you breed Pokemon right away, or do you have to wait a while after you find the Day Care like in BW?
Blk2/Wht2 FC: 1163 7564 7420

User Info: Gigaman222

Gigaman222
3 years ago#7
I haven't noticed any actual improvements but one thing I just noticed was whatever pokeball the parent has that you caught them with, the baby pokemon will have. Example, I caught 2 rhyhorns with a great ball and when they egg hatched, the new pokemon was in a great ball, instead of a pokeball.

No, you still have to take steps to hatch the pokemon like normal. There's a long stretch there so you can ride back and forth on your bike and its right next to the berry farm so I can check on that every now and then.

Also, it's on route 7 for anyone who wants to know the exact location.
Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn --- Looking forward to Pokemon X&Y
3DS FC: 3368-1267-5146
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Daycare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived