This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you find more than one Mega Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you find more than one Mega Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y?

User Info: Macho_Pichu

Macho_Pichu
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know if it's possible to have more than one Mega Stone of a specific Pokemon. For example, can you find more than one Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y? Or Charizard X stone in X? I'm asking because my cousin is going to want to trade stones when the games come out, but if there's only one of each in-game, I don't think I'll trade. Just want to know. Thanks.
oh hai mark

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#2
I read someone saying that they heard someone say that you could buy an additional Kanto starter mega stone for a lot of money.

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
3 years ago#3
I'm wondering this too, because they clearly intended for Mega stones to be tradeable, yet giving up the only means of using a specific Mega Pokemon seems like way too much of a gamble to deal with.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai

User Info: Sidekickster

Sidekickster
3 years ago#4
I forgot where I read the information regarding to both your questions.. but I'm pretty sure the Mewtwo you find in a cave later in the game will already be holding the Mega Stone, so no. You can only get one Mewtwo Mega stone. As for the Kanto starter stones, I heard you can buy the stones later for an extremely expensive price, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed~

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
3 years ago#5
Sidekickster posted...
I forgot where I read the information regarding to both your questions.. but I'm pretty sure the Mewtwo you find in a cave later in the game will already be holding the Mega Stone, so no. You can only get one Mewtwo Mega stone. As for the Kanto starter stones, I heard you can buy the stones later for an extremely expensive price, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed~

That's a shame since Mewtwo is one of the two Pokemon who HAS two Mega forms so far. I guess single-version owners will have to content with using one or the other.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you find more than one Mega Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived