This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official "Amazon hasn't shipped it yet" topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official "Amazon hasn't shipped it yet" topic

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
4 years ago#1
This is a topic for anyone who ordered it online and is still waiting for it to ship.

I have to wait until the 16th for it to come apparently.

Worse, i'm away for 2 weeks (well actually I am most of the time but yeah) so won't get to play it for quite a while.

*signs*
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France

User Info: CCsDusknoir

CCsDusknoir
4 years ago#2
Feel your pain. Free Shipping Wait.
Pokemon White FC2: 1593 4704 6869

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
4 years ago#3
Seriously though, I regret pre-ordering it rather than just buying it in the shop on release day. Pre-order doesn't seem to mean the same thing anymore as it used to.
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
4 years ago#4
Mine's been stuck in "Preparing for Shipment" since 5am. Sigh. I knew blowing cash on other games last month would come back to haunt me. I'm stuck with amazon because all I have left from my birthday was giftcards. :<
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte

User Info: EmeralDragon23

EmeralDragon23
4 years ago#5
I went to my local Gamestop and they had some in stock
El Psy Congroo

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
4 years ago#6
Yep. I had to order the original Black Version off Amazon on release day. Didn't get it until 5 Days later.
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards

User Info: fueled-system

fueled-system
4 years ago#7
ElectricNova posted...
Seriously though, I regret pre-ordering it rather than just buying it in the shop on release day. Pre-order doesn't seem to mean the same thing anymore as it used to.

Yes it does but this is a Nintendo release and those typically do not work with shipping/delivery

User Info: ExecutionerEd

ExecutionerEd
4 years ago#8
Amazon only ships on business days. Since the game was released on a Saturday, it won't ship until the next business day and since Monday is Columbus Day they won't ship until Tuesday. I originally pre-ordered it on Amazon but when I saw this, I canceled it and got it at Gamestop.

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
4 years ago#9
^Not entirely true. Mine is shipping now.
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#10
Sucks for you. I order off of Gamestop online and it shipped. Should get it Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official "Amazon hasn't shipped it yet" topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived