This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Espurr or Ralts/Gardevoir?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Espurr or Ralts/Gardevoir?

User Info: KainDjinn

KainDjinn
3 years ago#1
Usually I try to stick to new-gen Pokemon (Talonflame is ridiculously cool), but Gardevoir is pretty darn useful... I just don't want to wind up training a dud, like when I spent hours upon hours training a seed to become sunflora. :\
It was much higher priority for them to make pokemon out of an ice cream cone and a bag of trash. - Number43
GT: Kain Djinn PSN: mlsterben 3DS: 2793-0922-1840

KainDjinn
3 years ago#2
Bump now that I've woken up
It was much higher priority for them to make pokemon out of an ice cream cone and a bag of trash. - Number43

KainDjinn
3 years ago#3
50 minute bump

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#4
If you want to stick to new ones, just go with Espurr. It's really powerful and easier to train.
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff

User Info: usdmike181

usdmike181
3 years ago#5
not sure about Espurr but Ralts is pretty good. I have one on my team and she is doing well. Having a new typing is definitely making things interesting.
3DS friend code Ajax: 2595-0429-7348

User Info: Dizarmed

Dizarmed
3 years ago#6
Fairy is incredibly useful, so if you're not planning on any other fairy-types then get Ralts.

User Info: Maniacaly_Sane

Maniacaly_Sane
3 years ago#7
use both by switching them when one gets overlevelled.

With this gen giving you so many good mons early on, and the exp share completely killing any grind ever, I would sugest everybody using a constantly changing roster of 12-20 mons.
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton

User Info: 3PiesAndAFork

3PiesAndAFork
3 years ago#8
Obligatory anything works ingame
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."

KainDjinn
3 years ago#9
Dizarmed posted...
Fairy is incredibly useful, so if you're not planning on any other fairy-types then get Ralts.

What's good about Fairy?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Espurr or Ralts/Gardevoir?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived