This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?

User Info: Squallify

Squallify
4 years ago#1
Serebii says it's on Route 21 but I really tried everything everywhere and I only find Scyther, Altaria, Ursaring (and his pre evolution) and Floatzel.

Fishing I only get poliwag and poliwhirl... and surf lotad and poliwag

May it be that Dratini is only avaliable in Pokemon Y?

User Info: Duddez_World

Duddez_World
4 years ago#2
did u ever find it? looking for one myself/.

User Info: McHamen

McHamen
4 years ago#3
I've heard on reddit someone found it fishing with a good rod on route 21, but it's a really small chance. Like 5 percent.

User Info: Duddez_World

Duddez_World
4 years ago#4
uhh where do i get rods lol?

User Info: Slayerblade11

Slayerblade11
4 years ago#5
I caught Dragonair there with the Super rod. It's ridiculously rare. Took me almost 20 minutes of straight fishing.

User Info: elmata316

elmata316
4 years ago#6
Willing to trade for a charmander y please PM

User Info: Xyekenvort

Xyekenvort
4 years ago#7
Dratini can be found with a good rod, and Dragonair with a super rod, at route 21. It is extremely rare though, I caught one myself and imediately throwed it at the day care to mate with my Ditto. As soon as it hatches, I can trade you one if you want.

User Info: PumpkinsReturn

PumpkinsReturn
4 years ago#8
Xyekenvort posted...
Dratini can be found with a good rod, and Dragonair with a super rod, at route 21. It is extremely rare though, I caught one myself and imediately throwed it at the day care to mate with my Ditto. As soon as it hatches, I can trade you one if you want.

Can I trade for one too? I'm breeding a bunch right now. (Gibles, Larvitars, Eevees, Abras) etc
Eat. My. Shorts.
FC - 3840 - 6522 - 1122 (Jeff)

User Info: Xyekenvort

Xyekenvort
4 years ago#9
PumpkinsReturn posted...
Xyekenvort posted...

Can I trade for one too? I'm breeding a bunch right now. (Gibles, Larvitars, Eevees, Abras) etc

Fine by me. An Eevee would be nice :)

User Info: Matthew-Guidry

Matthew-Guidry
4 years ago#10
can I trade you an eevee for a dratini?
2DS FC-- 4141-3043-3515
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived