This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll for those of you who use Wonder Trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poll for those of you who use Wonder Trade

User Info: Draikonack

Draikonack
4 years ago#11
I'm not too far into the game, but I try to trade Pokémon that I think people would like, such as Honedge or Eevee,
Official Suicune of the B/W Boards! 3DS FC: 0731-5827-2540
Black FC: 0648 2976 5785 Black 2 FC: 2151 5964 5958

User Info: SorceressTharja

SorceressTharja
4 years ago#12
Sucky in, sucky out. Might breed some Eevees or something and put 'em in. Particularly if I can get a hidden ability one. Anyone know if they show up in hordes?

User Info: DarknessLink7

DarknessLink7
4 years ago#13
I usually put in a few of the "rarer" Pokémon from the area I am currently in (like Pancham from route 5) but in more than 90% of the time get a sucky Pokémon back. I wish people would give something a little more creative than the most common early game Pokémon.
3DS FC: 5026-4968-1695, Name: Adam
Perfection is at hand! I have been made compleat.

User Info: RoloL

RoloL
4 years ago#14
I put in a Lv3 Pidgey and got a Lv12 japanese Gulpin with Pokerus. It was awesome.
3DS FC: 2895-6793-3741

User Info: Zabie_W

Zabie_W
4 years ago#15
I put quite common pokemons and expect to receive common pokemons that I might have not seen. If I don't get something new, I just send the pokemon I've just got back to the Wonder Trade until I get something new for my pokedex.

I really cannot complain, I got some pokemons that I was unable to catch for X or Y reason (for example, Psyduck)

User Info: Mivo

Mivo
4 years ago#16
I've used it to give away some Houndours (that I got while hunting for female Eevees), and may drop a few male Fennekins. I don' t really expect to get anything cool in return, though it would be nice. It takes little time, and the balls are cheap enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Poll for those of you who use Wonder Trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived