This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aggronite

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HarleyDaMan

HarleyDaMan
4 years ago#1
Does anyone know where exactly I can find the Aggronite?

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
4 years ago#2
Cyllage Gym.

HarleyDaMan
4 years ago#3
I've been looking in there, but I can't find it

HarleyDaMan
4 years ago#4
anyone know where exactly in the gym I can find it?

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#5
IIRC Aggronite is only found in Y while Tyranitarite is only found in X, but the complimenting pokemon are found in the opposite version. So X users can find aggron they just can't find the stone and the same goes true for Y users and Tyranitar.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

HarleyDaMan
4 years ago#6
I know, that's why I'm looking for the stone, so I can trade it for it's counterpart in X, I want to be able to mega-evolve my Tyranitar

User Info: Gigaeel

Gigaeel
4 years ago#7
If you still haven't found it, you need to do a few things in post game until your mega ring gets upgraded. Then, from 8pm-9pm, the stone appears in Cyllage Gym
---
Do I regret buying a replica master sword? My inner link says "no, they're crazy, you have the triforce". I'm with link on this one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived